Tutorials and Talks on the Science DMZ
The most recent Tutorial is from TIP2013, Honolulu, HI, January 2013
- Part 1: Architecture and Security
- Part 2: Data Transfer Nodes and Data Transfer Tools
- Part 3: perfSONAR
- Talk on Science DMZ Security Issues
- Achieving the Science DMZ: Eli Dart, Eric Pouyoul, Brian Tierney, and Joe Breen, Joint Techs, January 2012.
- How to Build a Low Cost Data Transfer Node: Eric Pouyoul, Brian Tierney and Eli Dart, Joint Techs, July 2011.
- The Science DMZ - A well-known location for high-performance network services: Eli Dart, Joint Techs, January 2011.
Additional resources are available on the fasterdata links page.
For more information on Science DMZ including consultation on building or deploying this model, contact: Eli Dart, ESnet Network Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org